Friday, May 15, 2015

"Here I am" frame at I Am Roses Challenge blog

Hello Ladies....are you ready for new challenge at I Am Roses Challenge Blog?
Come on Join our challenge this month is
"Anything Goes"
and I want to post my standing frame with the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses
and here's the photos





I used all flowers from I Am Roses
here's the list:


others:
STAMP
Stamp Tilda Tip Toe from Magnolia Collection
Stamp Bird Background from Magnolia Collection

PAPER
Bazill Cardstock
Concorde Cardstock
Congurated Cardstock
Pattern Paper from Kaiser Craft

DIES
Sizzix Dies Oval
Doohickey Dies Vol 2
Joy Craft vintage leaf
Lala land Dies

Thank You for stopping by and take a look
Have a nice day
Hugs

I entered my card to the challenges

2 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning creation as always Roselany! Love your attention to detail and awesome designs!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Roselany, a stunning design and cute Tilda and gorgeously embellished!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us along with LHOSM.

    ReplyDelete