Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A box of chocolate for Marveolus Magnolia Challenge

Helllooo girls...
A box of chocolate...anyone?
I'm a chocolate girl....I love chocolate bars...and anything snack with chocolate...
I can eat a bar of chocolate for 20 minutes....especially the white chocolate bars..hahaha
I hope you like the chocolate too

and today I want to post my card for Marveolus Magnolia Challenge Blog
I make a card with the Tilda images which is she sit in the box of chocolate...it's very very cute
love this image so much...
this is my second use stamp image "chocolate box"...you can see my post yesterday in another card that I used for Magnolia Forever...
here is the photos...enjoy





I used I Am Roses product

other
STAMP
Stamp Image from Magnolia Collection
Stamp sentiment from Stempelglede

DIES
Tilda Tag from Doohickey
Magnolia Doohickey Vol.2
Magnolia Doohickey Vol.3
Bride Bow from Doohickey

PAPER
Pattern Paper from Magnolia
Concorde Cardstock
Congurated Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock

EMBELLISHMENT
Cheese cloth
Gesso
Beads
Yarn
Doiley paper


Thank you for stopping by
Have a nice day

hugs


I entered my card to the challenges


7 comments:

  1. Great coloring of this cute image! Love all of the pretty flowers, too! Thanks for sharing this fun card with us here at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is a real jewel !!!
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond cute!!! I love the colors!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I adore your design.
    Thank you for joining us at Tildas Town.
    Hugs
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, I love all the gorgeous details, nicely done. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Good Luck
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I love your coloring and all the beautiful decorations. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete